1. When is the Check-in and Check-out time?
The Check-in time is after 15.00. The Check-out time is until 11.00. In case you have an early arrival at Skopelos or if you plan a late Check out from our hotel please let us know in advance and we will try our best to meet your request.
2. What is required to Check in?
A Government issued ID or Passport is required for Check-in.
3.What languages are spoken at your Hotel Reception?
English, Greek and Polish.
4. Can I store my luggage?
Of course, you may store your luggage free of charge. Moreover, there are safety boxes at the reception area free of charge.
5. Is smoking allowed in the hotel premises?
No, smoking is not permitted in the rooms or indoor areas. Smoking is allowed only outdoors.
6. Does Skopelos island have a hospital?
There is a Public Health Center in Skopelos Town (Chora) operating 24/7 all year round. There is also a private clinic and several private doctor offices.
7. Can I pay by credit card?
Yes, we accept Visa, MasterCard, AMEX and Diners Club cards.
8. In which currency can I pay and where can I make exchange?
All payments in Skopelos are made in Euro. You may make exchange currency in Skopelos Town, in Panormos, in Neo Klima, in Agnontas and in Loutraki.
9. Is Skopelos Holidays Hotel & Spa pet friendly?
Yes! Skopelos Holidays Hotel & Spa welcomes travelers with dogs up to 10 kg. For more information please see our Pet Policy.
10. What is the climate of Skopelos?
The climate of Skopelos is Mediterranean with dry summers and mild, rainy winters.The average annual temperature (day and night) is 20°C. See more information about the weather of Skopelos throughout the year here.
11. Does Skopelos Holidays Hotel & Spa follow the Health Protocols for Covid-19?
Of course, all our properties strictly follow the relevant State Protocols and have received the official state certification Health First.